Business Conditions of VAŠE LIGA, zs
with its registered office at Pískařská 2075/1, Prague 4, 143 00 Identification number: 26581353 registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, file number L 19512 for the sale of goods and services through an online store located at www.vaseliga.cz
- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Business Terms") of VAŠE LIGA, zs, with its registered office at Pískařská 2075/1, Prague 4, 143 00, Identification Number: 26581353, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") shall govern, in accordance with the provisions of Section 1751 (1) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code ("the Civil Code") the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Purchase Agreement") concluded between the Seller and another individual (the "Buyer") through the Seller's Internet Store. The e-shop is operated by the seller on a web site located at www.vaseliga.cz (hereinafter referred to as the "website") through the web interface (hereinafter referred to as the "web interface of the store").
- Business terms do not apply to cases where a person intending to buy the goods from a seller is a legal entity or person who acts when ordering goods in the course of their business or in their independent pursuit of their profession.
- Provisions derogating from the terms and conditions may be negotiated in the sales contract. Distinctive arrangements in the sales contract take precedence over the provisions of the terms and conditions.
- Business terms and conditions are an integral part of the sales contract. The Purchase Agreement and the Business Terms and Conditions are prepared in the Czech language. The purchase contract can be concluded in the Czech language.
- The seller may change or add the wording of the business terms. This provision is without prejudice to the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
- Based on buyer registration made on a website, buyers can access their user interface. From its user interface, the buyer can perform the ordering of goods (hereinafter referred to as the "user account"). If the web interface allows the store, the buyer can also order goods without registration directly from the web interface of the store.
- When registering on a web page and ordering goods, the buyer is obligated to indicate correctly and truthfully all data. The details given in the user account are obligatory for the buyer to update upon any change. Data provided by buyers in the user account and when ordering the goods are considered by the seller to be correct.
- Access to the user account is secured by user name and password. Buyer is required to maintain confidentiality regarding the information necessary to access his / her user account.
- The buyer is not authorized to allow the use of the user account to third parties.
- The seller may cancel the user account, especially if the buyer does not use his user account for more than 5 years, or if the buyer breaches his obligations under the sales contract (including business terms).
- The Buyer notes that the user account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the hardware and software of the Seller, maintenance of hardware and software of third parties.
Closing a purchase contract
- All presentations of the goods placed in the web interface of the store are informative and the seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract for these goods. Section 1732 (2) of the Civil Code does not apply.
- The web interface of the store contains information about the goods, including the indication of the prices of the individual goods and the costs of returning the goods if these goods can not be returned by their normal postal route. Goods prices are quoted including value added tax and all related fees. Product prices remain valid for as long as they are displayed in the web interface of the store. This provision does not limit the seller's ability to conclude a purchase contract for individually negotiated terms.
- The store's web interface also includes information on the cost of packaging and delivering goods. Information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods listed in the web interface of the trade is valid only in cases when the goods are delivered within the territory of the Czech Republic.
- To order the goods, the buyer completes the order form in the web interface of the store. The order form contains, in particular, information about:
- ordered goods (the buyer "puts" the ordered goods into the electronic shopping cart of the web interface of the store),
- the method of payment of the purchase price of the goods, details of the required delivery method of ordered goods and
- information on the costs associated with the supply of goods (collectively referred to as "the order").
- Before sending the order to the seller, the buyer is allowed to check and modify the data entered by the buyer in the order, also in view of the buyer's ability to identify and correct the errors that occurred when entering the data into the order. The order is sent by the buyer to the seller by clicking the "sign in" button. The data listed in the order they are deemed correct by the seller. On receipt of the order, the Seller will acknowledge receipt of the receipt to the buyer by e-mail, to the buyer's email address listed in the user account or in the order (hereinafter referred to as the "buyer's electronic address").
- The seller is always entitled to ask the buyer for additional confirmation of the order (for example, by phone or in writing), depending on the nature of the order (quantity of goods, purchase price, estimated transport costs).
- The contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer arises from the delivery of the order (acceptance), which is sent to the buyer by e-mail to the buyer's e-mail address.
- The buyer agrees to use remote means of communication when concluding the purchase contract. Costs incurred by the buyer when using remote means of communication in connection with the conclusion of a purchase contract (costs of Internet connection, telephone call costs) are borne by the buyer himself, and do not differ from the basic rate.
Product Price and Payment Terms
- The buyer may pay the price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of the goods under the purchase contract to the buyer the following goods in the following manner:
- by wire transfer to Seller's account No. 2100034821/2010, filed with Fio banka, as (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller Account")
- cashless payment card
- Together with the purchase price, the buyer is also required to pay the seller the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods at the agreed rate. Unless otherwise specified, the purchase price and the costs associated with the delivery of the goods are further understood.
- The seller does not ask the buyer for a deposit or other similar payment. This is without prejudice to the provisions of Article 4.6 of the Terms of Business regarding the obligation to pay the purchase price of the goods in advance.
- In the case of cash payment or cash on delivery, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of the goods. In the case of non-cash payment, the purchase price is payable within 30 days of the purchase contract being concluded.
- In the case of non-cash payment, the buyer is required to pay the purchase price of the goods together with the variable payment symbol. In the case of non-cash payment, the purchaser's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the seller's account.
- The Seller is entitled, in particular, in the event that the buyer does not receive an additional confirmation of the order (Article 3.6), request the payment of the full purchase price before the goods are dispatched to the buyer. Paragraph 2119 (1) of the Civil Code does not apply.
- Any discounts on the price of goods provided by the seller to the buyer can not be combined.
- If it is customary in the course of trade or if it is stipulated by generally binding legal regulations, the seller shall issue a tax document - invoice to the purchaser in respect of payments made under the purchase contract. The seller is not a taxpayer of value added tax. Tax document - invoice is issued by the seller to the buyer after paying the price of the goods and sends it in electronic form to the e-mail address of the buyer.
- The buyer may pay the price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of the goods under the purchase contract to the buyer the following goods in the following manner:
Withdrawal from the contract
- The Buyer notes that, according to the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible, inter alia, to withdraw from the purchase contract for the supply of goods which has been adjusted according to the buyer's or his person's wish, from the purchase contract for the delivery of goods subject to rapid perishable goods which after the delivery has been irreversibly mixed with other goods, from the purchase contract for the supply of goods in sealed packaging which the consumer has exempted from the packaging and for hygienic reasons it can not be returned and from the purchase contract for the delivery of a sound or pictorial recording or a computer program, original packaging.
- In the case of the case referred to in Article 5.1 or in another case where the purchase contract can not be withdrawn, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract in accordance with Section 1829 (1) of the Civil Code, within 14 days from the receipt of the goods, where, in the case of several types of goods or the delivery of several parts of the purchase contract, this period runs from the date of the last delivery of the goods. The withdrawal from the sales contract must be sent to the seller within the time limit specified in the previous sentence. In order to withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer may use the model form provided by the seller, which forms an annex to the business terms and conditions. Withdrawal from the sales contract may be made by the buyer, inter alia, to the seller's address or to the seller's e-mail at vaseliga @ vaseliga.cz .
- In the case of withdrawal from the purchase contract according to Art. 5.2 of the Business Terms, the purchase contract is canceled from the beginning. The goods must be returned to the seller within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal from the contract to the seller. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the buyer bears the costs associated with the return of the goods to the seller, even if the goods can not be returned by their normal postal route.
- In the event of withdrawal under Article 5.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall return the funds received from the Purchaser within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement in the same manner as the Seller has accepted from the Purchaser. The seller is also entitled to return the performance provided by the buyer upon returning the goods to the buyer or otherwise, provided that the purchaser agrees to do so without incurring additional costs to the buyer. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the buyer before the buyer returns the goods or shows that the goods have been dispatched to the seller.
- The Seller is entitled to indemnify unilaterally the Buyer's claim for a refund of the purchase price. 5.6. Upon receipt of the goods by the buyer, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract at any time. In such a case, the seller shall return the purchase price to the buyer without undue delay, by credit card to the buyer's account.
- If a gift is provided to the buyer together with the goods, the gift agreement between the seller and the buyer is concluded with the condition that if the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the gift agreement is lost and the buyer is obliged to return the goods together with the seller provided gift.
Carriage and delivery of goods
- If the mode of transport is agreed upon by a buyer's special request, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
- If the seller is obliged to deliver the goods in the place specified by the buyer in the order, according to the purchase contract, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery.
- If, for reasons of buyer's need, it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a manner other than that stated in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of the goods, or costs associated with another delivery method.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the transporter, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and, in the event of any defects, to notify the carrier without undue delay. In the event of a violation of the packaging indicating unauthorized entry into the consignment, the Buyer is not required to take delivery of the consignment from the carrier.
- Other parties' rights and obligations in the carriage of goods may alter the seller's special delivery terms when the seller is issued.
Rights from Defective Performance
- The rights and obligations of the Contracting Parties with regard to rights of defective performance are governed by applicable generally binding legal regulations (in particular the provisions of Sections 1914 to 1925, Sections 2099 to 2117 and Sections 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code).
- The seller is responsible to the buyer for the goods to be free from defects. In particular, the seller replies to the buyer that at the time the buyer took over the goods:
- the goods have characteristics that the parties have negotiated and, in the absence of an arrangement, possess such characteristics as the seller or the manufacturer has described or which the buyer expects with regard to the nature of the goods and the advertising they make,
- the goods are fit for the purpose which the seller indicates or to which goods of this type are normally used, 7.2.3. the goods correspond to the quality or performance of the agreed sample or original if the quality or design has been determined on the basis of the agreed sample or original,
- the goods are in the appropriate quantity, degree or weight and
- goods comply with legal requirements.
- The provisions of Article 7.2 of the Business Terms and Conditions do not apply to goods sold at a lower price for a defect for which a lower price has been agreed for the wear and tear of the goods due to its normal use, to used goods sold for a a defect reflecting the use of the goods or the wear and tear of the goods reflecting its use, or if it results from the nature of the goods.
- If there is a defect within six months of the takeover, the goods are deemed to have been defective already at takeover. The buyer is entitled to claim the right to a defect that occurs on consumer goods within twenty-four months of the takeover.
- Rights to defective performance are claimed by the buyer at the seller at his / her establishment, where acceptance of the claim is possible with regard to the range of goods sold, eventually even at the registered office or place of business. The moment when the claim is made is considered the moment when the seller received the goods claimed from the buyer.
- Other rights and obligations of the parties related to the seller's liability for defects may be regulated by the seller's claim rules.
Other rights and obligations of the parties
- The buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the full purchase price of the goods.
- The seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the buyer in the sense of § 1826 (1) e) the Civil Code.
- Out-of-court complaint handling of consumers is ensured by the seller through the electronic address email@example.com . The seller will send the information about settling the buyer's claim to the buyer's electronic address.
- The seller is authorized to sell the goods on the basis of a trade license. The trade license is carried out within the scope of its competence by the relevant Trade Licensing Office. Supervision of the area of personal data protection is carried out by the Office for Personal Data Protection. The Czech Trade Inspection exercises, among other things, the supervision of the observance of Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended.
- The buyer hereby takes on the risk of changing circumstances in accordance with Section 1765 (2) of the Civil Code.
Sending business messages and storing cookies
- Buyer agrees to send information related to the seller's goods, services, or business to the buyer's electronic address, and also agrees to send the sales announcements to the buyer's electronic address.
- The buyer agrees to store so-called cookies on his computer. If the purchase on the website is possible and the seller's obligations under the purchase contract are fulfilled without the so-called cookies being stored on the purchaser's computer, the buyer may withdraw the consent under the previous sentence at any time.
Processing of personal data
- Company VAŠE LIGA, zs, with its registered office at Piskařská 2075/1, Prague 4, 143 00, ID: 26581353, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section L, Insert 19512 (hereinafter "Administrator" no. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act"), shall process the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth (to be categorized correctly)
- Gender (for inclusion in the correct category)
- Email (to be contacted by organizer and teammates)
- Telephone (to be contacted by organizer and teammates)
- Photos (to be recognized by teammates in matches)
- The city where the player wants to play the league (for correct inclusion in the league)
- The personal data referred to in point 1 must be processed for the purpose of organizing leagues and events. These data will be processed by the Administrator until the deletion request is received by the player of the League. These data can not be deleted earlier because of the possibility of re-starting the league and ranking based on historical results.
- The player may request the deletion of data at any time, for example by sending an email or letter to the contact details of firstname.lastname@example.org
- The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but personal data can be processed by the Administrators for Administrators as well:
- Web Service Company Ltd.
- Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- ask us for information about how we process your personal data,
- request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data,
- request access to these data from us and update or repair these data,
- request that we erase this personal information,
- If you have any doubts about compliance with our personal data processing requirements, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Delivery may be made to the buyer's electronic address.
- If a relationship based on a sales contract contains an international (foreign) element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by Czech law. This does not affect the consumer's rights under generally binding legal regulations.
- If any provision of the Terms of Business is invalid or ineffective, or if it becomes such, a provision will be introduced instead of the invalid clauses to the extent that the purpose of the invalid clause is as close as possible. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision is without prejudice to the validity of other provisions.
- The Purchase Agreement, including the Terms and Conditions, is archived by the Seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
- The Attachment on Business Terms and Conditions is a sample withdrawal form from the sales contract.
- Contact details of the seller: delivery address Pískařská 2075/1, Prague 4, 43 01, e-mail address email@example.com , phone 604 219 565.